Here’s how you can make and manage your own food menu playlist and digital signage:
- Click on add playlist. You can either use a horizontal or vertical playlist format.
- You’ll be taken to several playlist layouts, and you can choose the one that suits you the most.
- Each layout has different layers, and clicking on each lets you upload media, tweets, links, and templates that you can design from scratch. If you want to design a menu from scratch, click on Add from templates, then click on Basic and choose a Blank template.
- Add one of the provided menu items from objects tab where you can set items names, descriptions and prices.
- Your final template will look like a real food menu. Click on Save to finish it up.
- Keep on uploading the template slides and adjusting their positions.
- You can also change the time limit for each layer’s display.
- Once you’re done editing and setting up your playlist, ultimately, rename it to what you like.
- Change the transitions for your playlist, choose display settings, and save your playlist.
Try Out EasySignage https://manage.easysignage.com/#/dashboard
How to Add Templates? https://help.easysignage.com/templates/add_templates./
How to use digital dignage online template editor https://help.easysignage.com/templates/online_editor/
Sign up today and get (forever free) digital signage, check our website https://easysignage.com.